Please follow these instructions to find the MAC Address of your Android phone or tablet:
- In the bottom-right corner of the screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Swipe the Apps pages until you arrive at the page with the Settings icon. Tap on Settings.
- In the Settings menu under the Wireless and networks area, tap Wi-Fi.
- In the Wi-Fi menu, tap the three vertical circles or the MORE button in the top-right corner of the screen. A new menu should populate on the screen. Scroll down this menu and tap Advanced.
- In the Advanced menu, scroll down to the bottom and look for MAC address. This combination of 12 letters and numbers make up your device's MAC address.
Please contact the Temple University Help Desk if you have any questions or experience any issues. The Help Desk can be reached by calling 215-204-8000 or by submitting a ticket through the Request Help tab on the Computer Services website.Was this answer useful?