Please follow these instructions to find the MAC Address of your Android phone or tablet:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers.
- Tap on the Settings icon (looks like a gear).
- In the Settings menu tap the Connections/Wireless and networks area,
- In the Connections/Wireless and networks menu tap Wi-Fi or WLAN.
- In the Wi-Fi/WLAN menu, tap Advanced in the top-right corner of the screen (You may have totap the three vertical circles or the MORE button in the top-right corner of the screen for the Advanced option).
- In the Advanced menu, scroll down to the bottom (you may have click view more) and look for MAC address at the very bottom of the page. This combination of 12 letters and numbers make up your device's MAC address.
Please contact the Temple University Help Desk if you have any questions or experience any issues. The Help Desk can be reached by calling 215-204-8000 or by submitting a ticket through the Request Help tab on the Information Technology Services website.Was this answer useful?